As I’m looking over a statistical analysis of the active properties in Snohomish County, there are a few details that I find interesting.
- 5+ bedroom homes are selling quite fast (averaging 83 days on market)
- They’re selling faster than 3 bedroom homes (89 days)
- In third place are 4 bedroom homes at 94 days
- I would’ve expected them to sell faster than 5+…
- 2 bedrooms are the slowest sellers at 134 days on market
- Condos are selling faster than houses
- 2 bedroom condos are averaging 55 days
- 3 bedrooms are going in 58 days
It’s good to see condos taking off. I would expect the lack of inventory has been driving that. With all the details, though, involved in closing a condo, I’m surprised they’re closing faster.